Friday, January 16, 2009

Wild Bill

Jeff Bridges as Wild Bill Hickok.

First words of wisdom from Mr. Wild Bill are that you shouldn't touch another man's hat. And two scenes in a row are him in fights with various people who touched his hat.

And some guy was clinging to his leg, so he pistol-whipped him. That didn't deter the guy, so Hickok shot him. There looks to be a lot of pistol-whipping in this movie. We'll see if its more or less than Kurt Russell or Kevin Costner as Wyatt Earp. Kevin Costner's currently winning.

Mr. Bridges is really losing the hat game. His hat, while absurdly large, is not awesome looking. Too big and round. And light blue.

Looks like Costner won the pistol-whipping game. But Russell won the overall awesomeness contest.

And I managed to bodge together a hi-cap magazine for my CA870. I'm being all sorts of productive in the past couple of days. Or at least productive in terms of airsoft stuff. I would also probably have finished my M14, but I didn't have any metal bushings. So, I'll probably have to head to TAA tomorrow, and pick those up.

Soon I'm gonna have to figure out a new project, because it looks like I'm quickly running out.

1 comment:

Su said...

Well... you could build something fun and exciting... Like... a new deagle.