Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Last Templar (some more)

I suppose I should have named the previous post "The Penultimate Templar".

Anyways, after a bit of driving around in Turkey, it appears that Agent Love Interest has won the battle.

And it seems that Monseigneur Alias Dude is actually evil.

And now there is now some quite serious post-boning awkwardness.

And somehow an entire town was buried in volcanic ash. Only it was buried in such a way that you could still walk around in the town. Basically it was a dome that somehow formed from volcanic ash around the town. I really don't understand how that happened. But whatever...

And now the bad guy is using an M14 EBR. Which is now one of the things that can be included in the category of "Airsoft guns I own". But his EBR has a M4 collapsible stock, while mine has a different style of collapsible stock

And a car just inexplicably exploded after they ran into it.

And apparently Knight Rider hasn't been canceled yet.

And now it seems that all the bad guys is dead... And the good guys isn't...

And an interesting way to book-end the entire movie... with shoes...

3 comments:

Su said...

Umm... Do I want to watch this movie or not? I think you may have actually like it.

Dan said...

Sure, why not. Its worth a go...

Su said...

See, you have to let me know these things. Although, that you weren't saying horrid things about it and mocking individual characters and events usually means that... I was just shocked.