Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ginger Snaps: Unleashed

Emily Perkins, Katharine Isabelle (2004) A patient at a rehabilitation center tries to prevent a young woman from transforming into a werewolf.

Sci-Fi Saturday movie from 1/10

I think this is a sequel to some movie that was a Sci-Fi Saturday movie a while ago, but I didn't watch it or record it for some reason that is currently unknown to me.

I think I know why I subconsciously didn't want to watch it. Its basically some emo girl who's turning into a werewolf or something. And frankly I don't care.

The most interesting thing thus far has been the fact that the guy who played Flash Gordon on the short-lived SciFi series is an orderly in this hospital thing. That show wasn't very good, but I think that it could have turned the corner. Seemed like it was just about to get good, and actually have some sort of decent plot at the end of the first season, and then it got cancelled, and not picked up for a second season. I enjoyed it a lot more than Knight Rider and Sanctuary. Don't know how far Knight Rider got, but Sanctuary has been picked up for a second season. Sadly, I just couldn't bring myself to care about any of the characters in the show.

Perhaps I should have watched this movie while I was busy working on airsoft stuff. Excuse me while I go try to find some project to work on, so I don't actually have to pay attention to this... I've decided to gow with dinner as the project for now... and now that that's done, I'm gonna go take a leak. I realize that you probably don't care about this, but I'm just chronicling all the things I'm doing without pausing the movie.

I really wish I'd picked up some bushings from TAA yesterday. That way I could work on my M14. But alas. Oh wait. I've got an M4 in parts somewhere. I could probably nab the bushings from that one... Hrm...

Good lord. We're only about halfway through the movie. This movie is taking forever.

Finally, the movie's over, and my M14 gearbox is complete.

I'm just gonna go ahead and pretend I didn't waste my time with this one.

1 comment:

Su said...

No half naked women at least?