Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sea Beast

Corin Nemec (2009) An amphibious creature invades a small fishing village.

Continuing the Jonas Quin Stupid Hair Chronicles: His hair is kinda dumb in this one... sorta long, but not pony-tail long... In fact its about like my hair was at its length. Although it's straight, while mine was wavy-ish. And thus it doesn't have the same degree of floofy awesomeness...

He's playing the ship captain, whose daughter is romantically involved with one of the crew... Seems a bit young to have a grown daughter...

And apparently Diego (I've decided to call the titular "Sea Beast" Diego for no apparent reason) is invisible. Or can be invisible. Or something. And has toxis spit... and just ate Rasta-guy. Who, in the spirit of political correctness, I have named as such because he's a black dude with dreadlocks. I'm PC like that...

And I've found an accessory in this movie that I think would bring together any sort of decorating project: A pile of fish heads.

And Diego has babies... Mayhaps I should change Diego's name to some sort of female name. Hmmm. Nope. Diego it is...

That was an impressive belch, if I do say so myself... I rock...

And we just had the mandatory "monster bites off person's head" scene. Good that we got that out of the way...

And Jonas Quinn seems to have learned a few lessons from the year he spent on Stargate SG1 with MacGuyver. He just combined a cinderblock, a barrel filled with something or other, some oxy-acetylene, a hubcap filled with gas, and a rope into some sort of ridiculous explosive. And then managed to escape without injury...

1 comment:

Su said...

MacGuyver can make anyone smarter.