Monday, March 9, 2009

Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning

Katharine Isabelle, Emily Perkins (2004) Sisters in 19th-century Canada take refuge at a remote outpost that is besieged by werewolves.

For some reason, I decided to record this one, even though I'd seen the sequel, or prequel, or whatever. And I don't really remember how I reviewed it, but I'm relatively certain that it wasn't a favorable review.

Pretty much the only thing this movie has going for it thus far is that it's got Martouf in it... And that's not a good sign, because I'm just about finished with it... But I do like Martouf as an actor. Well, technically, I like J.R. Bourne as an actor, but would you have any idea who I was talking about if I referred to him as such?

3 comments:

Su said...

I am having a hard time placing Martouf... so no matter how you refer to him I'm stuck.

Dan said...

Tok'ra. Really long face. Carter's love interest at some point...

Su said...

I should have known. What was I thinking...