Friday, March 6, 2009

Infected

Gil Bellows, Maxim Roy (2008) Two newspaper reporters work together to stop an alien conspiracy.

Appears to be a modern adaptation of my earliest memory of the internet. In 8th grade (the first time I ever remember using the internet), we had to do some sort project. Honestly, I can't remember what the purpose was, I only remember that I discovered a conspiracy theory stating that 50% of all humans were actually chickens in human suits.

Which is what this is. Only without the chickens. Its just aliens. Which is so much worse than it being chickens...

And apparently Judd Nelson doesn't own a comb. Or has some contractual obligation in all the movies he is in, that states that he cannot be clean-shaven or have combed hair. Or non-rumpled clothes...

More later. Let's see if I actually review the other half, or just watch it without commenting, and pretend it didn't happen.

1 comment:

Su said...

I am betting that you didn't pay attention to the end, am I right?