Friday, March 27, 2009

Connor Trinneer Survived?

He got an acting gig where his character survived? I'm kinda surprised. Granted he lasted pretty long as Michael on Atlantis, but he kicked the bucket in the end.

It looked like he wouldn't make it, but it seems he did. Unless the kill him egregiously after he's been off screen, and no longer useful to the story...

And they had some mis-timed pyrotechnics on 24 (the show that I've been referring to the whole time). There was a truck running through a gate, but about a second before it actually hit the gate, there was sparks and stuff, presumably from the chain breaking or the gate exploding... That bothers me...

And apparently they were filming an explosion on some bridge recently. Someone told me about it at work...

1 comment:

Su said...

I know the girl who helps with costumes for that show... it's odd.