Friday, June 5, 2009

Darklight

Shiri Appleby, Richard Burgi (2004) A demon and a member of a secret society join forces to kill an evil beast before it can unleash a worldwide plague.

In addition to the people mentioned in the description, this movie also seems to have David Hewlett and John De Lancie, or as we know them: Dr Rodney McKay and Q/Colonel Simmons.

Oh, and to keep my nekkidness metric alive, Hewlett's already taken off his shirt 5 minutes into the movie... But sadly he's male... and not an attractive female. He is pretty awesome though... And apparently immortal... And now he's a Goauld. There's an apostrophe somewhere in there, but I don't feel like remembering where. OK, not so immortal. He just turned into a demon or something. We'll see if Hewlett himself shows up anymore, or if it'll just be his demon character... If its just his demon character, I'm gonna be rather disappointed.

Now, I think I'm gonna start tinkering with my M14... Its about time... I started last Sunday, but never got around to finishing... But first: Ice cream...

Also, a motorcycle jacket which reveals your midrif when you raise your arms isn't gonna be all that protectful. I'm pretty sure most of your innards are in your midsection, and you'd probably want to keep most of them inside and in place should you ever be sliding along the road... Missy, your jacket wouldn't help the cause all that much...

This movie is quite possibly the longest movie I've seen in quite some time, even though its the standard 2 hours with commercials. Could be that its just not very good... Even David Hewlett can't save it... Probably because he's been on screen for maybe a total of 5 minutes... That and the fact that I keep forgetting to fast forward, as I'm occupied with other stuff...

"Caution! Toxic Adhesive"... Uh... what?

Thank gooodness... that's finally over...

1 comment:

Su said...

Toxic Adhesive, you don't say?

Also, what is protection of your innards versus unparalleled sexiness?