Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wanted

That movie about curving bullets with Angelina Jolie.

Angelina Jolie's another of those people who are occasionally really hot, and occasionally weird me out completely. Lets see how this one is.

That reminds me that I want to live in a castle. In this case, its "Textile Factory 17", which for some reason looks like a castle. Or is a castle.

Also, Angelina Jolie's ass is far superior to some random dude's ass from the beginning of the movie.

I guess Morgan Freeman is this generation's James Earl Jones. He's got the same sort of presence and voice, and seems to fill the same roles.

And I like the fact that when they wake up in their rejuvenation chamber things, they look like they're covered in donut icing.

This movie is just downright absurd.

Also, I'm kinda digging the hand tattoo thing that Angelina Jolie's rocking in this movie...

And Thomas Kretschmann as the baddie. I do like him. Although he doesn't have any lines thus far, and his accent is pretty awesome.

This movie is absurd. Completely and utterly absurd. Why can't they make a movie where assassins can curve bullets without making the movie completely absurd. Oh, wait...

James McAvoy or whatever came really really close to surfing on his dead father's body. I was really hoping that he'd go for it...

3 comments:

Su said...

So absurd... but you kinda liked it didn't you?

Dan said...

yeah, pretty much...

Su said...

You do tend to lean towards enjoying the absurd after all.