Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Today's Word Of The Day

ARGH!

I think I may have to change this to "Words of the day" or "Phrase of the day". Because "Don't block the intersection", "Learn to drive", and "What the shit?" aren't actually words.

And, since its getting close to Christmas, and I work close to a rather major mall in this area, I'll probably be cursing drivers on my way home from work for at least another month.

So, today, I learned that it really fucks up traffic if you drive into the intersection even though there's no room for you to get fully through it. (Hence "don't block the intersection" and "learn to drive".)

The "What the shit?" moment was when the green light for my direction lasted for a grand total of 3 seconds. And that isn't an exaggeration. And couple that with the whole "dumbasses stuck in the intersection" thing, and it leads to a bunch of frustration.

2 comments:

Su said...

So what you're saying is today was a six light special... to go through each intersection you had to sit throught the light cycle 6 times before you were actually able to make it through.

Dan said...

At a minimum... I was too aggravated to actually count.