Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dominion: A Prequel to the Exorcist

Stellan Skarsgård, Gabriel Mann (2005) While visiting an excavation site in Cairo, Egypt, a former priest sees signs of demonic possession.

Syfy Sunday movie from 12/20.

This description may sound familiar. Because its is very similar to the one for "Exorcist: The Beginning" or something like that. The movie I reviewed a while ago. And the thing is, yes, it is a very similar description. Because its a very similar movie. Apparently they both use much of the same footage, but are just 2 different editors' takes on the footage that was shot.

So, we'll see how far we get into this one, before I decide that its too similar, and I don't even care anymore. Probably won't take too long, as I haven't seen much of a difference yet. But according to Wikipedia, this version is supposedly better. Also, I'm not really paying attention, so this might last a bit longer than it otherwise might. Also: Stellan Skarsgård. And his awesome accent. And the fact that he has a circle in his name.

And I've had enough of this movie. I think I'm gonna go to the store and buy some food.

1 comment:

Su said...

I do enjoy circly guys name.