Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wolvesbayne

Jeremy London, Mark Dacascos (2009) A real-estate developer is bitten by a werewolf and is subsequently drawn into a war between vampire factions.

Syfy Sunday movie from 10/18. Probably should get back to reviewing the Syfy original movies. We'll see how long this newfound motivation lasts. Probably has something to do with the fact that I just got back from a rather nice ride on the bike.

The main character just did an internet search for the term "Werewolve".

Also, it doesn't really seem that this is just a war between vampire factions. There seem to be werewolves involved as well. If the previous paragraph didn't make that point already. And the title of the movie.

And one of the vampire factions seems to speak German amongst themselves. Or perhaps "themselve" to keep with the ridiculous theme of this movie. And its not always translated properly in the subtitles. Or at least translated completely.

Female character takes her top of 56 minutes in. Which is horribly depressing, as it means that this movie is less than half over.

And this movie seems to have invented the world's first select-fire Beretta 92. The 93s are select-fire, but not the 92s. And they look significantly different. (Its been a while since I made some random comment about firearms)

Mahna manNA! (Doot doot doo doo doo)

I kinda wish I had some idea what was going on. But I actually don't because then I'd probably just be depressed about how terrible this movie actually is.

And once again, a retrovirus is to blame for whatever abnormality is featured in the movie of the week. In this case, it seems to be the cause of the vampirism. Or werewolve-ism. Or something. But its definitely a retrovirus that caused it.

And apparently these guys never heard the whole "Never bring a knife to a gunfight" thing. Because they're now sword fighting. After a pretty prodigiously long gunfight.

I really want this movie to end, so I can watch the coverage of the Rally Finland. Hopefully they make some mention of Kimi Räikkönen. ALthough, for some reason, I keep wanting to spell it with only 1 K and 2 Ns. Well, actually 3 Ns, but with 2 of them in a row, and one at then end of his name.

OK, I have quite literally no idea what just happened. But its over now. And I don't care.

1 comment:

Su said...

I like Mark Dacascos.