Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jekyll

A modern sequel-ish thing to the Jekyll and Hyde story, put on by the BBC.

Rather good. I think I'm watching episode 4 right now. Of 6. I guess that's the thing with British TV shows. The seasons are much shorter than we're used to in the U.S.

And apparently the pronunciation of Jekyll in Britain is "Jeek-ill". I'd always gone for the "Jeck-ill" pronunciation. Or apparently, that they actually pronounce it "Jeck-ill". They just used Dr. Jeek-ill as an artifact of this particular story.

Also, James Nesbitt does have a pretty damn awesome/creepy Evil Grin.

OK. I'm amending my review. From "Rather" to "Quite". Not in "Very" territory yet, but I'm imagining that episode 6 will get us there. But, that'll have to wait until tomorrow. As its bed time now.

1 comment:

Su said...

Bed time... oh boy!