Friday, November 6, 2009

Stargate Universe

So far this episode, it seems that Scott seems to have kept his junk inside his pants, and hasn't boned anyone.

Although, it seems that Col. Young is taking up where Scott left off. Which adds up to comedy (and general all around creepiness) when Ancient Body-Swapping machines are used.

So, we have yet to see a SG:U episode without boning. But at least we have seen that Scott isn't the only offender.

Also, this episode made me like the Eli, Young, and Rush characters more. And didn't really do anything to change my dislike for Scott. I chuckled at a few of Chloe's antics, but she was mostly annoying still. And aside from the -oe part of the name, she doesn't remind me in the slightest of Zoe.

3 comments:

Su said...

It's all in the -oe for me. And that I am reading the names and not watching the series.

Dan said...

Yeah, I got that... Took a while, due to the lack of reading, and then the follow-on lack of comprehension...

Su said...

So, the basic you-ness stood in the way?