Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Rapture

Mimi Rogers, Patrick Bauchau (1991) Saved by religion from a life of empty sex, a blissful woman starts a family, only to have it torn asunder.

One of the guys just gave out the same copy of the New Testament that they passed out a bunch back when I was at school. I collected as many as I could in order to tax their organization as much as possible for annoying me... I think I've still got a bunch of them laying around somewhere. Probably in the midst of some of my crap at my parent's house.

Female character in her bra 21 minutes in. And now topless from the back. And now some blurred Syfy boobs. That progressed rather quickly. And more blurred boobs at 26 minutes in. I guess this would be the empty sex part of the movie...

Also, lots of random waiting around for the Rapture... which doesn't make the most interesting of viewing.