Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Joy Ride 2: Dead Ahead

Nicki Aycox, Laura Jordan (2008) Young travelers become the target of a psycho after they unknowingly take his car.

The makers of this movie don't seem to shy about getting their actresses into their underwear. Yup, its that sort of movie.

Oh, by the way, this was the SciFi Sunday movie from 5/17. I don't think that its as formal a thing as "SciFi Saturday", but Sundays at 9, they always seem to show movies that they advertise rather heavily. Sadly, we've been recording random stuff on the DVR on Sundays at that time, so I haven't been able to record many lately. But now that its after the end of the season for most shows, we don't have that problem no more.

And apparently I wasn't missing much...

1 comment:

Su said...

Yeah... you weren't. Other than women's panties. And since my bra lived at your apartment for however long, I think you weren't really missing those either.