Friday, December 12, 2008

3000 Miles To Graceland



Well, it seems i finally got around to taking the pictures off my camera onto my computer. And thus we get to a movie I watched a long time ago.

Remember when I was talking about my Kevin Costner overload? Well, this is that movie that I was referring to, which I needed to get the pictures off my camera to properly review.

However, due to my long delay, I don't remember much about it, or at least, don't feel like writing too much about it.

Anyways, it had Kurt Russell in it as well as the illustrious Mr. Costner. And this scene was too good to resist taking a picture of.

Basically the movie is a crime caper of people dressed like Elvis at an Elvis convention. Hilarity (and shooting) ensues. Then the good guys win, which, interestingly enough isn't Kevin Costner, but instead the good Colonel Jack O'Neil.

3 comments:

Su said...

Don't you mean Jack O'Neill? Or do you mean Angus MacGuyver?

Dan said...

No, I mean Jack O'Neil.

Jack O'Neill is Richard Dean Anderson
Jack O'Neil is Kurt Russel.

Notice the difference in number of "L"s. Wow, I'm a huge nerd for knowing this fact.

Su said...

Actually, I did in fact use the two l's, but I didn't know that Kurt Russel's character only had one l, so you make it to dork infamy and you aren't allowed to be tricksy like a hobbitses any more.