Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vice Presidential Debate

Joe Biden vs. Sarah Palin...

This should be interesting... I'm not expecting too much from either of them... we'll see... Although, I must say, they are the 2 people I most would like to see in HD... oh wait...

I'm impressed by how much Sarah Palin looks like Tina Fey... and thus starts the nicknames...

And again, as when I was watching the Presidential debate, the sound was slightly off synch with the picture... and then i changed the channel, and it was fixed... i started off with a different channel this time, and ran into the same issue. and the same solution fixed it...

There's a lot of discussion about Lumpy... Tina Fey keeps talking about what he's been up to lately, and Oldy McWeirdcolors McSquintyeyes keeps referring to him as well... I suppose they're just running mates, so there'll probably be a lot of reference to the candidates...

Oh, now we're talking about Militia... and about all the taxes he's raised...

Tina Fey just talked to "Government" by referring to it as such...

Just FYI, I have the attention span of... uh... some one with a short attention span... so you likely won't get any sort of meaningful political crapulence out of this blog... it'll be a list of things that amuse me...

Oldy just refered to Lumpy as Militia... how's that for confusing?

And neither of them are actually answering the questions that are being asked.. and the moderator just called them out on it...

Oh wait... i was watching the debate and blogging... that's what i should have been doing...

GAH!!! Stop saying Nukular... At least Oldy pronounces it right.

Sarah Palin seems to have prepared a few talking points before the debate. She keeps trying to steer the debate to these topics, even if they're only slightly related to what the rest of the discussion is about...

And apparently someone from Bosnia is a Bosniac... that's pretty sweet...

I've had quite enough of this... I'm tired, and being to ADD to actually figure out what the hell is going on...

So, to conclude:

Who won this debate?

That would be me. Because I'm not wearing any pants...

and now I have to go pee...


For reference:
Militia = Barack Obama
Lumpy = John McCain
Tina Fey = Sarah Palin
Oldy McWeirdcolors McSquintyeyes = Joe Biden

FYI

3 comments:

Su said...

My goodness. That is the best debate argument ever. Who won, that guy cause he's not wearing any pants...

I'm glad you have to pee. That's what you get for watching mindless political soap operas!

no said...

Thanks for including a reference key at the bottom. I couldn't quite figure out who lumpy was from the context... I missed the Bosniac line... oh well.

Su said...

He angers me. Just saying.