Sunday, October 19, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I think my thoughts on Indiana Jones are pretty well known. That would be why I almost dreaded seeing the new one... Anyways, I eventually got around to it... and wasn't disappointed... Granted, I went in expecting hardly anything from it.

It did not stand up to Raiders or Last Crusade. Still not sure how it compares to Temple of
Doom. Wasn't really a fan of that one. Just a bit too silly.

Anyways, my favorite line was during the jungle chase:
Indy: "Marion, take the wheel."
Mutt/Henry Jones III/Shia LeBoef/Whatever: (all offended-like) "But she got to drive the truck!"

Anyways, it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazingly good either...


Some typical Indiana Jones travelling...


And 2 Henry Joneses in my cameras olde-timey photo mode. also known as sepia toned... and too much flash... pretty much the bane of my photographic existence when trying to take pictures of my laptop or the TV.

3 comments:

Su said...

I felt the same way. Not enough whip.

Dan said...

Or hat

Su said...

They're such a cute couple.