Sunday, October 19, 2008

Formula 1 Update

My, I've been posting a lot today...

anyways, after the Chinese Grand Prix today, local favorite Robert Kubica is no longer in the running for F1 World Champion (and by local, I mean this living room). After a rather poor qualifying performance yesterday, he never really was in the running today.

Hamilton won, giving him another 2 points in his lead over today's second place finisher, and title rival, and cockbag Felipe Massa.

So, with 1 race to go, Hamilton has a 7 point lead over Massa, and they're the only 2 who can win the World Championship at this point.

So, basically I'm just hoping that Kimi sets fast lap in the final race of the season, so he can set the single-season record for doing that...

3 comments:

Su said...

I'm um... slightly disturbed that you're actually this into racing truth be told. I never knew. Closet Dan features are bursting forth...

What, no picture? I am outraged.

Dan said...

did this much later than I actually watched the race... decided to start adding pictures to things long after it got erased off the DVR...

Su said...

SO... you summarized a racing forum report for us? And that is what google image serach is for.