Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New DragonForce

Apparently DragonForce has a new album out. I just watched the video of their first single, and came to the conclusion that it is in fact DragonForce.

DragonForce is one of those bands where all the songs sound almost the same. But when you're in the mood to listen to some, it doesn't matter that you're essentially listening to the same thing over and over again.

Its got stupid fast guitar parts and stuff, and singing about the most randomest of things.

Although only 1 band thus far has managed to go from singing about extremophiles one song, to internet romance the very next song on the album. That band is Ayreon. Another one of those bands that you have to be in the mood for. Except less stupid fast instrumental parts (although there are some), and more story, and a whole lot more singers (including Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, James LaBrie from Dream Theater, and Russel Allen from Symphony X). Another fantastic band.

But I have a meeting tomorrow morning, and I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

Su said...

I read some other band names I was going to recommend to you... but then I forgot.