Wednesday, February 3, 2010

F1 Cars: Virgin Racing VR-1

The first of the 4 new teams in F1 for 2010 to reveal their car. The Virgin Racing VR-1 to be driven by former Toyota driver Timo Glock, and some other guy who I can't remember. Upon further review, its Lucas di Grassi. Good for him. Being all existingy any stuff.


I think I've done my due diligence of citing GPUpdate.net as a source for all my latest F1 pictures, so I'm gonna stop. I think the watermark on the page says it enough.

So, my thoughts on this car: Boring car, interesting livery. MercedesGP's W01 is still the prettiest. I'm holding out hope for the Red Bull Racing RB6, which will be launched on Feb 10.

7 comments:

Su said...

Does livery mean colers?

Su said...

colors*

Su said...

livery is a fun word... fyi,

Dan said...

Yup. Fancy word for colors.

Su said...

Okay... I'm not a fan, but only because my highschool was red and black, so that scheme no longer does it for me.

Dan said...

The red and black-ness doesn't really interest me. Its more of the random swirly bits that make it interesting.

Su said...

Honestly, hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. It's pretty.