Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today's Word Of The Day

Stabbing.

Next time a big snowstorm/snowpocalypse is headed our way, I'm gonna go and stab it straight in the dick.

And I'm not talking simple stabbing. We're talking full-on Norman Bates Psycho stuff. With the wacky music, and the incessant stabbing. And probably lots of different camera angles. And I'd be up for the whole "no one person does the stabbing; its in fact a different person's hand in each different shot" thing, if I can get enough people in on this action.

Well, maybe we can do without the black-and-white-ness. And the whole dressing like my mother thing...

3 comments:

Su said...

Please don't dress like your mother. I don't want to ruin her iconic image in my mind.

Dan said...

Perhaps Norman Bates' mother, then.

Su said...

That would be okay with me.