Friday, February 5, 2010

Stephen King's The Tommyknockers

Jimmy Smits, Marg Helgenberger (1993) An unearthly force hits all but the lover of a writer who has dug up something strange in Maine. Based on the book by Stephen King.

Part 2 of this TV miniseries was the Syfy Sunday movie from 1/31.

Notice the whole "Part 2" thing. As in, this is another one of those 4 hour (including commercials) movies. Which is just too dang long to get through in one sitting. But, since they aired together, both parts count as one thing on the DVR. Which means that I'd have to do a ridiculous amount of fast-forwarding to get to the place I left off if I were to try to watch it in multiple stints.

Seems to be a pretty faithful adaptation of Kings original work.

Not my favorite of his books. And thus, not my favorite of the movies made out of his books.

Also: Long.

And I gotta wee wee... but this movie's almost over... so, its quite the dilemma.

And now its over. And now I have wee weed

1 comment:

Su said...

I wee wee'd earlier.