Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Randy (de Puniet) Report Returns!

Just so you know, Randy de Puniet's racing leathers are black and white.

Check out at about 51 seconds in on this video.

Need I say more?

Also, I was at the shop looking at some riding gear, I was talking to the rep for Rev'it gear. He asked if I followed MotoGP. I responded that I did a little bit. He then asked if I knew who Randy de Puniet was. Chuckling, I responded that I did, and my brother and I joked about how he's sort of my favorite, and we were wondering why the rep would bring it up. He informed us that de Puniet wore Rev'it gear, and although he had some number of crashes (he gave the exact number, but I've since forgotten what that number is, but I think it was quite impressively high) in the races, practices, and qualifying sessions, he'd never had a suit failure. I guess that this was potentially the only good thing about sponsoring Randy de Puniet.

1 comment:

Su said...

You can successfully say that your gear protects him.