Monday, July 27, 2009

Hellhounds

Scott Elrod, James A. Woods (2009) A Greek warrior travels to the underworld to rescue the woman that he loves.

Syfy Sunday movie from 7/19. I don't know if they officially call it "Syfy Saturday" and "Syfy Sunday" movies, but that's what I'm going to be calling the movies that air on Saturday and Sunday at 9PM from here on out. Just FYI...

48 minutes in and we finally saw a Hellhound. Or at least some sort of dog. It seemed particularly angry and potentially hell-ish.

Wait. Prometheus stole water from Mount Olympus? Yeah, not so much... Pretty sure that was fire.

Apparently, I'm a huge nerd, because it really bothers me that they're randomly defining their own mythology, which is ever so tenuously based on the original Greek myths...

And currently, I'm giving more thought to my need to poo than this stupid movie. Because its terrible...


Well. That was crap. So much so that I was getting bored of browsing random internet stuff, and yet still didn't feel compelled to watch the movie.

3 comments:

Su said...

It was poo and you had to poo. I see a poo based theme here. I like it.

Trevor said...

perhaps the movie makes you want to poo?

Ponder amongst yourselves...

Su said...

So the poo on screen inspired real poo?