Sunday, February 1, 2009

Puppy Bowl V

I'd forgotten that this existed.

And apparently there's a very fluffy brown dog named Moose. That has crazy eyes. Tis a very floofy dog.

Space Buddies? Seriously? That franchise is still going? I'm thoroughly surprised, and kinda disturbed. The trailer they showed looks positively horrible. And in case you were confused by my use of the word "positively", I did not mean to imply any sort of good parts to that trailer. Twas all terrible. And one of those dogs keeps ending his sentences with the word "dog". I hope that whenever they land on the moon, there's some sort of alien presence there, to punt them into orbit. Perhaps that would finally spell the end of this durn franchise.

And there are far too many commercials in this.

And apparently the puppies accidentally score some times. I was kind of surprised...

And Animal Planet apparently has some sort of reality show about Jockeys.

And now there are cats. They're apparently the half-time show. There is so much more to Puppy Bowl than I ever knew. Apparently they swap out puppies ever quarter as well...

And I've learned something new today: Apparently really little kittens have a "what the hell is going on?" expression permanently grafted to their faces...

And we're done with this...

1 comment:

Su said...

Well, that was interesting. I'm glad you clarified the use of positively for the people out there unable to perceive your subtle sarcasm.