Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dollhouse

Joss Whedon's new series. Watching the first episode off the DVR now...

Good to know that Helo from Battlestar Galactica is getting work. And right now he's boxing who appears to be Toa from American Gladiators. Either that or someone has identical tattoos. Which is highly unlikely, due to the amount of tattoos involved. Although he's not wearing a skirt, and doesn't look quite as crazy/awesome. I'm sorta sad. And I would tell you the name of the actor who plays Helo, but its really annoying to spell, so you're out of luck. Sorry. Actually, I'm not, but that's OK.

And they seem to be using the Fringe model of commercials. I.e. not a lot. I kind of like it. Although it is kind of annoying to fast forward, because I'm not used to it.

In other news, I'm looking forward to the Watchmen movie. Hopefully it doesn't suck...

Eliza Dushku or whatever the hell her name is, looks very similar to Summer Glau. Who you might remember is the young female super-hero type character from Joss Whedon's previous series. And if I have to tell you what that one is, I'm really going to just slap you.

And there's a commercial of some kid explaining something to do with her camera. Its a Windows commercial. Anyways the moral of this section of blathering is the fact that periods and commas imply commas when you talk. This kid doesn't seem to understand that.

Apparently fridges are pretty big on the inside, if you take all the food and shelves and stuff out.

And this Dichen Lachman woman has an interesting face. Apparently she was in Aztec Rex. Good old bad Sci-Fi movie that it was... And strangely enough, her Wikipedia page mentions that she was conceived in Japan, but born in Kathmandu. While being born in Kathmandu is awesome, knowing where she was conceived is a bit too much info...

1 comment:

Su said...

What was Joss Whedon's last series? Because I'm totally not making my roommate watch it...

Was it any good?