Sunday, February 8, 2009

3:10 to Yuma

I may have reviewed the old one a while back, but I can't remember.

Anyways, I just got done watching the new one, with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. Seemed to pretty much be a remake of the old version, but there were some changes, or at least things that I didn't remember.

Furthered my desire to buy a coach gun. And some sort of single action revolver. I was thinking about a Remington New Model Army, but those are apparently cap and ball muzzleloaders. Apparently the Ruger New Vaquero is a clone of the Colt SAA, and can be chambered in .357, which also enables you to use the cheaper .38.

Oh, and lever-action rifles are cool. So are those single action revolvers that don't have a top-strap. I'll have to figure out what those are...

1 comment:

Su said...

You know... maybe you should consider some career in guns...