Thursday, August 21, 2008

I really should come up with some clever title for this, but I can't think of anything right now, so I might as well do a little bit of science. damn.

Well, it has come to my attention that Trevor actually seems to watch the same filth that I do.

So, consequently he has vaulted over Rob as my second favorite reader. And he hasn't even posted yet. (See what constantly insulting my blog gets you?)

Anyways, sadly, Trevor, you will never amass the same amount of commas in one sentence, unless you really try...

What I was actually gonna say before I went on that comma tangent was that you're rather unlikely to unseat Su as my favorite reader, simply because she has boobs.... and you're a dude...

Sorry.

FYI, the "science" was to figure out how long I could make a title before Blogger would kindly ask me to cease and desist.

3 comments:

Su said...

did blogger ask you to stop?

Any my boobs are really nice too.

no said...

constantly insulting your blog? I'm averaging one insult every 2 year... and when did everyone forget that I'm a jerk?

Su said...

Science rules! Did they make you stop titling or did you get lazy?