Thursday, August 21, 2008

And Rob?

When has this blog ever been about the interesting things that I do (or don't do, for that matter).

This blog was started as an extension of my Facebook notes, which were designed to keep people up to date with how my carrots tasted. But that sort of went by the wayside when I stopped having carrots for a bit, and this basically turned into a way for me to ramble about things that I think and things that I think about things that I watch.

So, I shall keep you up to date with whatever things I feel like telling you, and keeping all the interesting parts of my life (should they even exist) to myself...

Note this is a reference to former W&M climbing club member Rob, and not TFB? Rob.

Oh, and I'm totally listening to a song called "Heavy Metal Hamsters" right now... FYI...

3 comments:

Su said...

TFB?

no said...

well played sir.

Su said...

Team Fuzzy Bunny? Yup... I got that now.