Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Word Conglomerations

Well, since my earlier attempt didn't go over so well, I figure I'll try again.

You may remember my attempt to coin a new phrase by combining two other ones. In that case it was "A barrel of laughs" and "A whale of a time". Which I attempted to combine into "A barrel of whales".

Well, like I said approximately 4 sentences ago, that one didn't go over all that well.

My latest attempt has actually come up multiple times independently. All of which have been involved with driving around the Tysons Corner area.

This time I shall attempt to combine "trainwreck" with "clusterfuck", which ends up with the combo of "trainfuck".

1 comment:

Su said...

Yeah, just not going there. And trying to banish the image from my mind. Thanks...

The poor little caboose thanks you too.