Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today's Word of the Day

Herck.

As in a noise of annoyance.

Apparently iTunes doesn't automatically default to copying the music you add to the iTunes folder. So, consequently, it was trying to look for my music on the external hard drive. Which I don't keep connected.

So, now, when I am trying to sync my iPod, I am discovering that its not working so well. That, and since I've transferred computers, apparently I have to erase everything off, and then put on the exact same stuff. Only this time, its the copy of the stuff that comes from this computer...

Also, there was/is a GP2 driver named Michael Herck. Which was fun to say. Unfortunately, he isn't very good.

1 comment:

Su said...

Most of the drivers you like aren't. Trevor was in three bang ups in the last race (not reader Trevor, driver Trevor).