Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Proof of the Downfall of Western Society

So, I don't think I've blogged about it yet, but I have been watching this season of Dancing With The Stars. Or, more accurately, I have been watching selected portions of the current season of Dancing With The Stars.

But now that's over. Because my real reason for watching is no longer there.

If you've been keeping up with the results, and sundry blog posts from my archives, you can probably figure out the timing of this post.

For those of you keeping track at home, the reason was Hope Solo. Because she's hot.

Anyways, Hope Solo was on this season. As were a whole bunch of other people. But no one cares about them. I did enjoy selections of Incessantly Drunk Guy (David Arquette) and Incredibly Gay Guy, With All Particular Meanings Of That Word, Except For The Pejorative (Carson Kressley (or something like that)). But the true reason I was watching, was for Hope Solo. In other news, I'm relatively certain that the comma doesn't really belong in that last sentence. But that is neither here nor there.

Anyways, apparently, in the latest episode, Hope Solo was eliminated. Again with the mangling of comma usage. Granted, she wasn't the best dancer, but I still think that her elimination is evidence of the title of this post.

Granted, 2 of the contestants that outlasted Hope Solo were actually pretty darn good at dancing (although, what the hell do I really know about dancing?). The other, though, was Rob Kardashian. Who is pretty darn terrible. And randomly gets absurdly high scores. Mainly from that chick judge.

So, basically, what I'm saying is that if that Kardashian clown wins this season, I am done with Dancing With The Stars Forever.

1 comment:

Su said...

I was sad panda too Dan. Very sad. Mangled commas and all.