Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mega Python vs. Gatoroid

'11. Gigantic snakes and alligators battle in the Florida Everglades. Starring Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Kathryn Joosten.

Syfy Saturday movie from 1/29.

Also, this Mega Something vs. Something Else thing has to stop. Apparently there's a third one that I haven't yet seen... Starring Urkel.

And random fisherman dude just happens to have an AR-15 in his fishing boat for snake shootin'.

Also, some of the characters are breaking into rich people's houses, stealing random snakes, and then setting them free. Even though they're probably not from whatever area this. And then they somehow made a cop that was chasing them flip. I kinda hope they all get et.

Actually, now I'm rotting for the pile of rednecks. Because they apparently spend all day shooting random stuff. Doesn't hurt that one of them has a pretty awesome beard.

Also, I think that pop starts past their prime are terrible actors. Based on this sample size of 2.

And even though I had a really nice ride, and am in a pretty good mood, this is terrible. Its Kindle time!

Oh, and this is one of those The Asylum things. So, yeah... you know...

There are absolutely no sympathetic characters in this movie. I hate them all.

This is mesmerizingly terrible. With a capital SHIT.

Screw this. I need to take a shower... Back to this later...

2 comments:

Su said...

So, when I read the title, I misread Gatoroid as Gatorade and Mega Python as Monty Python. I was, admittedly, a little excited, and then saddened when I reread it after reading some of the first paragraph. I like my title/theme better.

Su said...

Dan rots sometimes, it's due to his lack of showering regularly. That's why he went and showered at the end of the blog Trevor, instead of finishing the movie.