Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 Daytona 500

Well, it would appear that they have managed to avoid red-flagging the race this time.

Also, I think the whole green-white-checker thing is stupid. The race should end after the appropriate number of laps, with no changes due to cautions. Finishing under artificial green flag racing is dumb.

Also, I think that I prefer F1 because the technological innovations are more obvious, especially with the aero package, whereas in NASCAR, all the cars look the same. And I prefer the aesthetics of modern F1 cars. I can't say that I prefer open-wheeled cars. Because I'm not particularly fond of Indy Cars. I think its the high nose of the F1 car, rather than the very low entire chassis of the Indy Cars.

Also, the fact that teammates have different colors confuses me. To many dang things to keep track of in my simple mind.

1 comment:

Su said...

Congratulations. And the teammates aren't always important in Nascar... so no one cares.