Sunday, July 18, 2010

Riverworld

Syfy miniseries that originally aired at some point during my vacation a few months ago. Just realized it turned up on the Netflix instant viewing thing.

The Mark Twain character just made reference to mountain climbing as being appealing to "lunatics, suicides, and the British". I was amused.

I'm really enjoying this one. I'm about half way through the second half right now (2 90 or so minute segments). And its ranking up there among Syfy miniseries. I still think that The Lost Room is the best one I've seen, with the Battlestar Galactica miniseries in a close second. Right now, unless something drastic happens, this'll be a very close third.

Didn't end all that great. So, definitely in 3rd place. Not as close as I'd hoped.

1 comment:

Su said...

At least it was enjoyable for the most part.