Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bonus Word of The Day!

B.S.

This paperless ticket thing is a bunch of horseshit. I want a damn ticket stub from my concert. I still have my Iron Maiden/Dio/Motorhead ticket stub from freaking 2003. And my Iron Maiden ticket stub from 2006. And now I have this stupid little print out from the guy at the gate that mentions that I had access to the pit on today's date at Jiffy Lube Live. No mention of the bands, nothing.

Freaking great show, though.

Also, its been a while since I had I "Bonus" word of the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR HAT IS TASTY AND SMELLS OF BEANS.

Su said...

Dear anonymous, stop eating his hat.

Su said...

Also, quit your bitchin' Dan.

Dan said...

I ran out of pots. And I wanted me some beans. But unfortunately, it would appear that I left my cookin' hat unattended for a bit.

I guess that explains the random semi-circle that is mysteriously missing.

Su said...

Mmm... which hat is your cooking hat?