Thursday, June 24, 2010

Witchville

Luke Goass, Ed Speleers (2010) Prince Malachy returns home from the Crusades and finds the kingdom haunted by a dark force after his father's death.

Syfy Saturday movie from 5/22.

This sorcerer guy, Heinrich, seems to be the poor man's Kevin Spacey.

And now there are some random Asian people.

And probably the most impressive part of this movie is the fact that I just figured out that youtube now has a new feature. Watch any video, and click on the soccer ball in the bottom menu thing. It makes it instantly awesome.

But that has nothing to do with the movie at hand. But its significantly more awesome.

And then (back in the movie) the wolves turned see-through for no apparent reason.

I, honestly, have literally no idea what the hell is going on...

And apparently this guy's witch hunter is a charlatan. That's good to know.

Also, sneak attacks are not all that effective if you rely on the king-guy yelling loudly to set it off.

Also, red cloud things? Yeah. Not all that menacing.

And now the Asian chick just randomly turned to ice or glass or something and shattered.

I kinda wish i had some conception of what was going on. But I'm pretty sure I'd just be disappointed.

And for some reason I decided not to capitalize that I in the previous sentence. And even though I noticed it, I decided not to fix it. Shows exactly how much I care about this review thing.

And apparently king-guy is the evil woman's son. Way to bust out that cliche, movie. I'm pretty sure that Star Wars already did that. All 33 years ago, or whatever.

1 comment:

Su said...

You mean a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.