Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pooping is Fun Again!

Well, maybe fun is the wrong word, but its a lot less terrifying now, and a lot more pleasurable. Now that my bathroom lights work again, and the toilet seat isn't broken. Previously, you'd be pooping in the dark, and if you shifted your weight improperly, there was a decent chance that you'd end up in the drink. Which, while being a euphemism for going into the water, seems wholly inappropriate when talking about ending up in the toilet. Especially when you're in the middle of takin' care of business. So, we're gonna go ahead and forget I ever said that.

Anyways, I'm about an entire Climbing magazine behind in my can reading, due to these previously poor pooping circumstances. I tried to ensure that most of my pooping was done at work, and when I did poop at home, I was spending too much effort concentrating on not falling in.

So, now I can poop in peace again. The world is a much better place than it was earlier this week.

1 comment:

Su said...

What you need are cats. They run into the bathroom whenever they hear the toilet seat move or any sort of water flow (which includes urine hitting the toilet water) so they make all pooping more entertaining without the negative connotations your bathroom troubles have had.