Wednesday, September 23, 2009

High Plains Invaders (again)

I now remember why I stopped watching this and went and watched Top Gear. Its pretty tewwible. Oh, I'm sorry. I meant "watchin' " as opposed to "watching".

And as I suspected: It was shifty scientist guy's fault. He was mining for Uranium, and so is the insects.

And apparently these creatures is really clumsy. As they can walk into a rope at an absurdly slow speed, and they'll get knocked over. And then I guess they die when you shoot them in the eye.

Also, they seem to shoot out chunks of uranium as a weapon. I'm guessing that somehow they're going to achieve a nuclear yield by bodging together some dynamite and uranium chunks. And then I will laugh my ass off, and complain about it for a while. Stay tuned..

And since its been a week since I watched the first bit of this movie, I don't have to reference any predictions I made in the first half, because, chances are, my reader(s) is/are too lazy too look it up. Although I might as well. It seems that the alien critter doo-dahs just killed the bounty hunter woman. So, it looks like the other female character is actually the love interest, and not bounty hunter woman.

I was about to complain about how they didn't notice a gigantic alien critter following their wagon, but then I realized that this was maybe part of their plan. And then I realized that I didn't care.

And then for some reason the alien mother ship exploded. I honestly have no idea why.

3 comments:

Su said...

You forgot to drop of the g's on gerrunds. And then... you're predictions were all miserably wrong.

Dan said...

I did that on purpose, out of sheer contempt for the movie. Yeah. That's it. Totally...

Su said...

Or sheer laziness