Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines

Syfy Saturday Movie from 4/20 (the future!)

I'm going to break a DDD tradition.  I've seen the first 4 of these things as Syfy Saturday Movies, and they've all been terrible.

So, I'm going to not record this one and not watch it.

I don't need to be wasting my time.

My review without even seeing it:

Formulaic horror movie.  That is shit.

Your typical inbred family of hillbillies terrorize some teens.  Some teens get nekkid.

The nerdy one and the attractive but not at all slutty female main character survive.

The last scene is one of the hillbillies rising from the "dead", not having been killed when the characters thought they killed him/her/it.

Cut to black.

5 comments:

Rob said...

Wait I think i've seen that movie, it was called every every horror movie right?

Su said...

I think you missed the twist in this one, one of the teens was actually related to the hillbillies, and they converted him/her and him/her was responsible for killing many of the teens but was reached through the kindness of attractive but prudish female and killed the last murdering hillbilly family member and them him/herself in an act of social redemption.

And the character that rose from the dead was him/hers Momma, angry that her baby was slaughtered.

Su said...

Fade to Chartreuse, because it's more interesting in the color scale.

Rob said...

Omg spam!

Su said...

I'm not sure where the spam fits, but I think we can make it work.