Saturday, April 18, 2009

Polar Storm

Jack Coleman (2009) A scientist must save the day when violent storms threaten Earth's magnetic poles.

Recognize the name "Jack Coleman"? Yes, its that one. Noah Bennet from Heroes? Yup. He's in a bad SciFi movie...

Which just happens to be the SciFi Saturday movie from 3/28.

I've been doing a rather poor job of keeping you updated on these movies. A lot of them have been movies that I've seen already (e.g., Jurssic Park 2 or whatever), and I know that I forgot to mention it for at least one of my reviews...

We'll see if I do any better in the future...

The movie starts "in medias res". AKA in the middle of everything... Is it sad that I first thought of the latin phrase? Usually, the movies take some time to get into things, or they have someone we don't really care about dying in some rather stupid fashion... This way, instead, we get to see some tragedy befall character that we might care about at some point, but currently don't.

Oh, right blogging... Man I'm good at this...

1 comment:

Su said...

Haha. I love your stream of consciousness blogs. This is my new favorite.