Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life on Mars Finale

Sam Tyler's gun switched from a Mini14 to an AK to a Mini-14 again, in successive shots... but that's OK, because this show is really good. And really, the only reason I called it out was because Su complained about it last time I did. In the immortal words of one B. Bunny, "Ain't I a stinker?"

Also, Gene Hunt's shoes are awesome... Perhaps, to go with my fancy hats, I should invest in a pair of bright white loafers...

And now its over. I can honestly tell you that I did not expect the show to end that way. I'm not really sure how I feel about that ending. I may tell you about it at some point, but I need some time to digest it...

1 comment:

Su said...

I think you should tell me. Further more, yes. You need the shoes...

And you're gun obsessed.