Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Departed

Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon (2006) In Boston an undercover cop gains a gangland chief's trust, while a career criminal infiltrates the police force for the mob.

Also, shouldn't it read "In Boston, an undercover cop..."?

Jack Nicholson just gave Leonardo DiCaprio a phone. Which is identical to my phone. I hope my phone doesn't get all snooty now that its famous... Actually, its the version of my phone that has a camera. So, I guess I don't have anything to worry about...

Also, "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd is better on the album "The Wall" than on the version from "The Wall Concert In Berlin". Pretty good song, though. Good album. Good band.

"Marriage is an important part of getting ahead. Lets people know you're not a homo..." Thanks for that Alec Baldwin.

This movie's got a bunch of famous people in it. Marky Mark, Alec Baldwin, Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Martin Sheen...

And Jack Nicholson's character, who seems to be an Irish mobster is currently wearing a t-shirt that says "Irish" on it. It amuses me.

Good movie. Matt Damon and DiCaprio both are rather good in this one. Although, they generally are...

Long movie though... 3 and a half hours, including commercials. Most movies they show on TV are 2 hours, for reference...

Lots of people getting shot in the grape in this one.

1 comment:

Su said...

I've actually seen this one. I really liked it. Shocking... Particularly the end.