Monday, September 1, 2008

Hrm....

Well, it seems my Stream of Consciousness blogging didn't go over too well...

Tough bananas...

I'll probably be doing the Stream of Consciousness stuff for the Sci-Fi Saturday movies, and just regular short summaries for other ones...

So: Stan Lee's Lightspeed.

By getting his junk radiationed by some Snake-dude, some guy who looks really familiar gets the ability to run at the speed of light... And somehow doesn't manage to obliterate shit... just a little bit of punching and stuff, but no large scale fucking-shit-up... and seriously, the guy who acted as the Snake-dude was potentially the worst voice actor I've ever heard...

And now: Monster Ark

The premise in this one is that for some reason there was a first Noah's Ark, which held some really nasty prehistoric creature... And then some scientists find it, and inevitably release it... And then recapture it at the end of the movie...

But the Indiana Jones parallels were amazing... the whole swap one thing for another thing on a pedestal, which looks like it works, but then actually triggers a trap, which almost kills Mr. Archeologist man... And the final scene of the Ark being packed away in a secret government warehouse full of other boxes... and probably some others that I can't remember (it was a few weeks ago, but I never got around to it...)

Oh, and Dominic Purcell has a gigantically enormous head... That is all I have to say about Prison Break.

1 comment:

Su said...

I'm focusing on the, Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones and you mentioned Indiana Jones which means you mentioned Harrison Ford and I really like both Indiana Jones and Harison Ford...

And I like your conclusions as thus.