Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Review Process

In response to Su's last comment:

I review things which I watch...

And I have no idea what my readers have already seen, so I figure its best to review the randomest of things, just so my readers can be exposed to the full spectrum of movies... that air on the Sci-Fi Channel.

And now for my review of Lethal Weapon 2:

Mel Gibson's mullet is awesome... and the MP5K with the SEF receiver is rather an interestingly attractive gun. Far superior to the Navy trigger group. And now I may get around to finishing watching the movie...

Best line so far: "Have your brains ever seen the light of day?" And someone just got blowed up jumping off a diving board... I laughed... and now some bitches just got themselves Nail-Gunned... That is why you do not mess with a mustache as large as Danny Glover's...

And I noticed this in Pearl Harbor, too, but I didn't mention it: The vortices in smoke and mist caused by the wing-tip turbulence of aircraft looks really nifty...

And true to form, I have to pee. FYI.

And now another reason to watch this movie: The noise that some South African Hitman guy makes when Mel Gibson sneaks up behind him and uses him as a human shield...

I have to say, when Mullet McCrazyEyes puts his mind to taking down the bad guys in their hideout, he certainly does it in style... and it looked like he was gonna stab someone in the jibblies in a knife fight, but the struggle ended up with only a stomach stabbing...

and BadGuy McGee was using a Mauser C96... which for those un-enlightened amongst you, is the Han Solo gun, without the fanciness attached... which makes him awesome... but sadly, he only had it in his last scene... so he died before he could channel the true awesomeness that is the Mauser...

1 comment:

Su said...

Seen this one too. I'm impressed at your seemingly normal choices. And the Leathal Weapon movies are quite wonderful. They have horribly great puns.