Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lake Placid 3

Ryan Carnes (2010) Baby crocodiles become monstrous man-eaters.

Syfy Saturday movie from 8/21.

Starring Sheriff Carter. Playing Environment Sheriff Carter of the EPA. It would appear that he's playing the same character, only with a slightly different tan uniform.

Also, a bit surprised that Colin Ferguson didn't end up as one of the stars in the description above. Seeing as how he's at least somewhere near a big-ish name.

Also, Michael Ironsides.

And for those of you keeping track at home, side-boob at about no minutes in.

Apparently, in Aroostook County Maine, if you go underwater, it turns into Sin City.

And Michael Ironsides is gonna go check out what kind of shampoo you use.

Also, I'd be remiss in my review if I didn't mention how Sheriff Carter's son has some stupid hair. And is generally stupid, as he's the one feeding the giant crocodiles that set that set this travesty of a situation...

Just in case you were wondering, its always the red button. At least if a jerk-ass stupid kid can be believed.

Random Woman: Don't you know how to hotwire?
Sheriff Carter (with extreme derision): I'm a zoologist.

3 comments:

Su said...

I do love some Sherrif Carter extreme derision.

Trevor said...

I do love some sideboob

Su said...

Mmm, I love your side boob Trevor.