Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hostel

Jay Hernandez, Derek Richardson (2006) Backpackers find that their decision to stay at a Slovakian hostel is a gruesome mistake.

So, the Syfy Saturday movie from 3/6 i Hostel Part II, and I haven't yet seen Hostel, so I figure I should probably watch the first one first.

Although I've heard that this one is pretty gruesome. And I'm guessing that since this is the TV edit, it'll be pretty tame... We shall see.

And 5 minutes in, we're already knee deep in blurred SciFi boobs. Well, not to particularly surprising, as the first scenes take place in Amsterdam, and the main characters seem to college students or someone of that ilk.

And I'm relatively certain that this movie will have used up all of Syfy's blurred-scifi-boobs budget for the next year or so. We shall see what will happen with the sequel...