Sunday, May 16, 2010

Skinwalkers

Jason Behr, Elias Koteas (2007) As a half-lycanthrope boy approaches his 13th birthday, two factions of werewolves prepare for battle; one group believes the boy will lead the race into the future, but the other wants to kill him

Syfy Saturday movie from 5/1.

I've got little to no idea of what's going on. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna care too much about actually finding it out...

Honestly, I'm hoping Sean Bean transcends into this movie and starts randomly killing these people. For no apparent reason. As is his custom. I've definitely got my fingers crossed. Well, not fingers. More like legs. As they're propped up on the coffee table.

And the apparent bad guys ride motorcycles and carry all sorts of guns. The folks who are probably the "good guys" seem to be a bunch of whiny wieners. So, I guess for the second Syfy Saturday movie in a row, I'm rooting for the bad guy(s).

But it seems the good guys all have guns in their bags. And the old Grandma has a pair of gigantic revolvers. But the main bad guy has a brace of Desert Eagles.

Although, for being werewolves, the characters are certainly doing a lot of not turning into wolfy creatures.

And this movie has just taken a significantly more interesting turn. In that it is at least partially written by James Roday. Also known as Shawn Spencer from Psych.

And then I ate a sammich.

Sammich was definitely the best part.

3 comments:

Su said...

What kind of sammich?

Dan said...

Don't remember at this point

Su said...

Boo. One should always remember his sammich.